Copyright and disclaimer notice
- By viewing the SMC Education Group website the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact the School administration.
- The School reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these items. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you visit the site.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website is either owned by the School or has been licenced to the School by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks, including the School’s name. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
- The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The School shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licenced to the School, by the rights owners of the material.
- Links to the School website are not permitted other than to the Home Page except with prior written permission. Links to the School website from within a frameset definition are not permitted except with prior permission.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The School has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained this website. The School will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website by a third party. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of the School.
- The School accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
- The School website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. The School accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- Whilst the School website may from time to time contain advertising material, the School does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the School.
- The School reserves the rights at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
- (a)These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Maltese law. The courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdictions in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom.
(b) For the exclusive benefit of the School, it shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.
- We may intercept and monitor all communications with the School.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not effect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The failure by the School to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.